"Desire, Determination, Drive, Deliver"
FOUR-D COLLEGE participates in federal and state financial aid programs. Financial aid information and application assistance is provided by Four-D College’s Financial Aid office to help each student, and his or her family, clearly understand their financial options and obligations before starting classes.
Students in comprehensive program are eligible for a variety of Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Vocational Rehab
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loan
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Federal Work Study Programs
- Walter Russ Sr. Scholarship